The red door, Notting Hill
You are seriously bored when:
- None of the 421 songs on your iPod seems worth listening to.
- You start reading the mails in your spam filter.
- You check your watch too often. And because you can’t believe that only this few minutes have passed since you last checked it, you check the clock on your mobile phone as well. Only few minutes had passed indeed.
- You keep making cups of tea, even though you are not really thirsty.
- You keep eating sweets, even though they are nearly coming out of your nose.
- You make lists of things you do when you are seriously bored.
Things that at those moments save the day:
- Eatable Bill “Davy Jones” Nighy’s in the Marks & Spencer. They are back!
- A ticket to the day before the official premiere of Pirates in the Odeon, 24 days from now.
The truth is, I want to tell you something, but I can’t just yet.