The podcast voice meme thingy
22 November 2007
Grigorisgirl did the voice meme, and I thought it was fun to hear.
I hate to hear myself talk, it’s surreal and I sound stupid. But I decided to
challenge the fear of sounding ridiculous. I ploughed through all 13 questions (with a lot of ehrms!) and somehow ended up rambling for more than 7 minutes! Blame question 11 and 12 for that.
At least I didn’t sing along with James M.
And I am so close to removing this post.
1) What’s your name?
2) How old are you?
3) Where are you from? Are you living there right now?
4) Is it cold where you are?
5) What’s the time?
6) What are you wearing?
7) What was the last thing you listened to?
8) What was the last thing you ate?
9) What was the last thing you watched on TV?
10) What’s your favorite TV show? Why?
11) Quick! Find a book, or something with text on it! Flip to a random page and read some of it! GO!
12) What was the last movie you saw? How was it?
13) Do YOU think you have an accent? Talk about that.
I apologize if you made it all the way through. I am cringing when I hear it.