Happy New Year!
2010 was the year where I
- left the UK to return to the Netherlands
(I haven’t regret it a single second, I am happy to be home again)
- bought my own place
(It needs a little bit of painting and I need to install a laminate floor in two rooms, but apart from that it is a great place with a nice view near a small river. I have the keys and will spent the next couple of weekends moving in.)
In 2011 I intend to:
- Rediscover my home country.
I feel like a tourist having been away for 15 years, and there are many places I have never seen in the Netherlands.
- Enjoy living in my new apartment
- Rebuilt a social life in the Netherlands
- Be happier in my job (I will start a new one the 1st of February)
- Get a little car so it will be easier to get around and go and see things
- Find happiness and peace of mind
- Blog a bit more
What are your plans for 2011?
I wish you all a fantastic, healthy, joyful and happy 2011!