Scenes you meet while cycling not too far from where I live: a horse and carriage.
I bought cheap Ikea flower seeds which I have sown around Easter. That surely paid off.
Remember The Elephant Parade? This is way cooler, The Gromit Parade! I would love to see this.
Wonderful timelapse of the San Francisco mist. (and the fact that I am going there in October makes it even more wonderful to watch)
London’s newest bridge will be a garden http://t.co/Uqap7w4UlW. London gets NY highline like bridge, how fantastic. I nearly want to move back now.
I am a sheep and I am cool ‘cos I have a flower between my teeth :)
Knock. Knock. Is there anybody still out there?
Coolest Coke can in da world. (Hello James Bond)
Back in Denmark for a week, of course Copenhagen had to be visited too.
A lighthouse on the very eastern edge of Denmark. Nice place to visit!
Merry Xmas everyone!
Yes it is that day of the year again. I always find it a weird day, the day where your age increases with 1. It makes you realise that it is another year gone and also wonder if you spent that year wisely. I am not sure I spent it wisely but I did buy my own place which is nice and I am really enjoying my current job (where I have really nice colleagues as you can see on the photo!). I do sometimes miss London though, the cafes, cinemas and theatre shows and just to live in a place that never sleeps.
Seeing as I now have changed from a big city girl into a house owner with a mortgage living in a small town, I am not sure I have enough interesting things to tell here on this blog. (Hence the lack of updates). But I will let it stay on here for a while to see if any writing inspiration returns at some point.
I have dug up my previous birthdays from my archives, funny to see that they have been spent in different countries and with different state of minds:
- 2010 – Apparantly I was so depressed about having a birthday that I did not write anything at all!
- 2009, great quotes for any birthday.
- 2008, spent having cake and a Knickerbocker Glory in Devon
- 2007, reading this post back – I have absolutely no idea what I was on about there!
- 2006, spent in London and a birthday post accompanied with that beautiful poem, I’ll have to dig up that MP3 as the poem being read by Bill Nighy is even better
- 2005, probably already pondering about leaving Denmark for London
- 2004, spent in Denmark
My birthday present for this year? It is being broadcasted on Sunday on BBC2, 9pm (BST). Yes, some things never change.