Good morning from my morning train …
- The Vanilla Bean Maple syrup & whole milk yogurt smoothie is my new addiction. And M&S wins a price for sexiest product names. Not for their counter for under 5 items.
- there are only 12 working days left here at the office. Never knew days could be this long.
- I have a week of holiday between the old and the new job. I have decided to do something more dangerous than jumping on the Trans Mongolian train: I want to rent a car and discover the south coast of England. It is supposed to be beautiful, there is sea, there is beach, there is blue sky, there are seagulls and there is fresh air. My goal would be to drive all the way to Land’s End, but let’s see how it goes. Me in a car with the steering wheel on the wrong side, driving on the wrong side of the road, well … I think I take the pirate with me
- I now know why my 2 characters fall in love. That is the good thing. I also know how the story is going to end. And I know what the final scene is going to look like, after which the credits will begin to roll, and you, the viewers will tuck away your Kleenex, find your jackets and bags and leave the cinema.
Most of all I know I am a dreamer. But boy does it take time and energy and brainpower to put it all in a story that is original and not boring. I think working on this story is the biggest brain power absorber at the moment.
- I look very much forward to Pirates on Thursday, for one reason only. And no I won’t mention his name until then. It’s hard.
- In order to get me through those 12 days, as an exception and for a limited period only, feel free to tag me with silly memes, ask me questions and I will answer them, disturb me on messenger, and – tell me (or better show me or post it on your blog!) what your breakfast looks like.