I could also have called it:
Or – I missed my breakfast this morning, but someone brought this cake in!
Or – would you like tea with that?
- I only seem to be able to create posts with lists lately, I know why, it’s because my mind is a bit busy with other things at the moment.
- I saw Conversations with other Women recently and I loved it. It’s a very dialogue driven film, which often tend to be very boring,
unless Bill Nighy is in itsorry, but this one wasn’t. It’s about a woman and a man who used to be married once, and now, years later, meet again at a party. They both get drunk, they both end up in bed together, and they both wonder why they had split up in the first place. Interesting, and very catching. And well acted too. Other stuff I have seen on the movie list here.
- Someone asked me if I was bored at work. Well bored is maybe not the right word. It’s more like a distracted, not being able to concentrate, staring out of the window, daydreaming kind of thing. I even joined facebook, and am waiting impatiently until someone adds me as a friend. Yes, I am that pathetic. Are you on there too? Maybe we two could be friends then.
- And I am experimenting a bit with Jaiku as well, talking about the writing being on the wall and about wasting your time.
- I also threw out Trillian, and replaced it with Pidgin, which is open source, and this funky little program replaces AIM messenger, yahoo messenger, MSN messenger, Google talk, ICQ and more. No adverts, very handy.
- Tomorrow is Pirate day. Which is a big thing if you are me.
- I am going to make myself a cup of tea. The Milky Way. Which isn’t bad with Love Actually in a cake.