Believe it or not, this is a post about Life, the Universe and Everything. Silliness guaranteed though.
Yes, I know the above image is childish. But hey.
- I read an interesting article on lifehack about the things in life that will make sure you stay young. In your head and heart that is. I don’t think about it that much, but this list is pretty much spot on, and not that far from how I try to live my life.
- Experience Joy in the Small Things in life.
- Uncensored Creativity
- Happiness, Silliness, Laughter
- Day Dreaming
Maybe in my life, the silliness and day dreaming have taken over a bit. But generally I think this list works.
I like to add my personal tips for staying young:
- space travelling & flying (not in a plane!) (as often as you can)
- watch movies with Bill in it (as often as you can)
- eat pink shrimps (as often as you can)
- let your heart win over your mind (as often as you can)
- no idea is too silly to try (my life is living proof)
- Talking about crazy ideas: I have a new one. I’ll have to see if I can realize it, I will know that in a week or two and let you know if it is a go. Let’s say that Happiness, Silliness, Laughter, Excitement and Day Dreaming are all involved. That and a serious longing. I’ll keep you posted.
- It’s going to be a music weekend this weekend. Tomorrow I will go and hear Jamie Cullum, sorry but his music makes me happy. If that concert is only half as good as his concert in Aarhus, then I will be flying.
- On Sunday I am going to catch up with my past. Not something I would make a habit of, but this time I had to. The Police is playing in Twickenham, and I and 54.999 other people are going to go out of their minds on So Lonely, Roxanne, Don’t Stand So Close To Me and Every Little Thing He Does Is Magic. (Joy and Excitement) No I don’t fancy Sting, and no the magic song is not about him.
- While I am typing this post an e-mail rolled in: I am selected for a free(!) 2 days (a weekend) workshop called “NPA workshop:Producing a Short Film”. The course is organized by WIDE (Women in Digital Entertainment) and organized in cooperation with NPA which is the organization where I do my fantastic screen writing course. Excitement and Happiness is all around. Did I say it was free? This is awesome! (it’s next weekend)
- Talking about screen writing course: you are of course dying to know how many pages I have written already. Mostly because you expect that I haven’t written anything at all yet. Wrong! I have written 13 pages! They are maybe not perfect, but it’s a start, and as soon as I have 30 I will start polishing them. (Uncensored Creativity and Experience Joy in the Small Things in life)
- I am in doubt: Is this Jim Morrison or not?
- What are you going to do this weekend?