Yes OK, so he wanted to come along to Ireland, and seeing as both me and my friend are quite fond of Davy (and the man behind the tentacles) we took him out on several trips to show him some bits of Ireland.
(Click the image for a larger version)
So from left to right, top to bottom:
- Davy near one of the many stone circles in Ireland. Ireland really does have a lot of stone circles, but this particular one might have been built by two girls in September 2008. Looks real though doesn’t it?
- Davy showing off surfing on the beach. He is such a macho sometimes.
- Davy slicing a piece of my apple pie in Killarney.
- Davy the surfing pirate.
- Davy Jones showing off his sword.
- Davy wandering about in the Irish nature.
- Davy Jones sunbathing on the beach.
- Davy dipping his, erhm, toes, and his, erhm crab leg in the sea.
- Davy enjoying the view in the national park near Killarney.
- One more of Davy in front of the stone circle.
Other Pirate news: Disney is currently developing a Pirates of the Caribbean 4. Captain Jack will return, but Davy told me that he wasn’t sure he would be in it. If he is not bothered, I might not be bothered to go and watch it, what’s POTC without the one Pirate.
Oh and yes I did some minor changes to the design here. Hope you like it.
And credit where credit is due:
The background pattern is a colour modified one from Squidfingers (which is a very appropiate name)
The coffee cup is a slightly modified version from PSDTuts.
And the blue hearts background in the header have been inspired by several other patterns. I am still tinkering with things but I quite like the colour scheme.