5 things about the Office:
- It’s the (re) discovery of Martin Freeman (Tim). I suddenly understand why girls find him cute, because he really is cute in the Office. And after having seen him here, both Love Actually (a christmas neccesity) and Hitchhikers Guide are a lot more fun to watch !
- The office in The Office looks scaringly much like the office I have been working in, in Birmingham, in a company called The Birmingham Waste Co. Ltd. They might as well have filmed it there, because apart from the David Brent type, all other types were present, a blond secretary called Dawn (!), same style of office, same atmosphere. And they were in the paper industry too, not buying paper like in The Office, but buying and selling waste paper, which is probably worse. Both the Office and The Birmingham Office are not the type of places I want to work in London. Well The Office maybe, but I would probably die laughing.
- I want some of David Brents unrockable confidence
- It’s more cringing than Extras if you ask me
- I haven’t laughed this much about television since – i don’t even remember since when.
Those of you who think you know everything are annoying to those of us who do.